Latest / Нещодавні

SLOVIANSK CATHEDRAL OF THE HOLY NEW MARTYRS AND CONFESSORS /СОБОР СВЯТИХ НОВОМУЧЕНИКІВ І СПОВІДНИКІВ CHUHUIV HOUSE OF CULTURE / ЧУГУЇВСЬКИЙ БУДИНОК КУЛЬТУРИ HOUSE OF CULTURE / БУДИНОК КУЛЬТУРИ

The shelling damaged the windows and facades of the monument of architecture and urban planning of national importance – the main building of the estate L.Ye. Koenig (late XVIII c. – 1870, protected № 1546), which housed the museum-exhibition center “Trostyanetsky”. The museum premises were destroyed and mined, the fate of the exhibits is currently unknown.

The central two-story building served as an art gallery. It collected portraits of prominent people of the city and household paintings. In the left wing of the estate was the “Chocolate Museum”. In the right wing of the estate was a museum of local lore.

Внаслідок обстрілу пошкоджено вікна та фасади пам’ятки архітектури та містобудування національного значення – головного корпусу садиби Л.Є. Кеніга (кінець XVIII ст. – 1870 р., заповідний № 1546), де розміщувався музейно-виставковий центр «Тростянецький». Приміщення музею зруйновано та заміновано, доля експонатів наразі невідома.

Центральний двоповерховий будинок виконував функції картинної галереї. Тут зібрані портрети видатних людей міста та побутові розписи. У лівому крилі садиби був «Музей шоколаду». У правому крилі садиби був краєзнавчий музей.

Залишити відповідь

Ваша e-mail адреса не оприлюднюватиметься.